Harkins Theatres seeks a talented Fulfillment Coordinator to join the growing team at the Theatre Support Office in Scottsdale, AZ. The Fulfillment Coordinator coordinates corporate sales, group tickets, gift cards, school fundraisers, and fulfills ecommerce orders of loyalty merchandise.
- Administrative duties including typing, filing, faxing, copying.
- Processes orders and payments within 2 business days of receipt.
- Creates check deposits for orders and reconciles daily capture reports for credit card sales.
- Fulfills theatre and corporate pass requests.
- Maintains and issues concession coupons for rentals.
- Provides excellent service and support to guests regarding orders, pass restrictions, eCommerce products, on-line ordering and guest logins.
- Responsible for ensuring inventory security.
- Assists with creating initiatives to increase sales.
- Monitors sales and prepares reports on business levels and sales performance versus goals.
- Prepares invoices for all purchase orders used in-theatre.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally.
- Maintains weekly reports on key concession and loyalty items.
- Creates ad hoc reports, as needed.
- Maintains audit records for monthly audits.
- High school diploma or GED and/or related experience. College degree in business preferred.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and Internet browsing.
- Data entry skills and proficiency with 10-key by touch.
- Guest service experience.
- Movie theatre experience a plus.
- Able to lift/carry 25+ pounds up/down stairs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to read/write English. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) dramatically subsidized by the company
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance plans 100% paid by company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off in addition to sick pay benefits and paid holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- FREE MOVIES and much more!
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Harkins Theatres, 8901 E. McDonald Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America