General Production Worker/Shop Laborer - Lake Stevens
NOTE TO APPLICANTS: Harris Rebar's first core value is We Work Safe. As we all encounter the effects from COVID-19 in our daily lives, Harris Rebar takes its commitment to teammate safety very seriously to include all CDC protocols for both our teammates and our facility regarding physical distancing on the production floor and in common areas, along with thorough cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities. We have also offered additional PPE to shop teammates.
As an Essential Infrastructure business, Harris Rebar's fabrication shop in Lake Stevens, WA remains open on a regular work schedule, supporting ongoing infrastructure construction projects throughout the Northwest, Alaska and Hawaii. We welcome applicants who share our ongoing commitment to safety.
Perform necessary duties to produce Post Tensioning cable.
Hiring Rate is $18.50 per hour
• Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Operate a shear line machine to cut post tensioning tendons to specific lengths.
• Operate a banding machine to bundle tendons for shipping.
• Operate forklift to move bundles of tendons or bulk strand to be fabricated or shipped.
• Operate a power saw for cutting off tails or bad anchors when need arises.
• Use pliers with tie wire to tie tendons in coils.
• Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping.
• Unload truck or trailers and store material as needed
• Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
• Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner.
• Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• Basic math skills to be able to calculate quantities or lineal footage of material.
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Must work with heavy equipment and machinery, which requires attention to safety.
• Frequent overtime is required during peak seasons.
• Shift work is required.
• Some heavy lifting may be necessary
• Working conditions can be noisy/ smoky/ dusty/ hot/ cold.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Harris Rebar offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program; and a Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees.
Harris Rebar is a Drug-free workplace, AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Harris Rebar is an AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled, and a drug-free workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Arlington, WA, USA
- Everett, WA, USA
- Granite Falls, WA 98252, USA
- Lake Stevens, 2301 131st. Avenue N.E., Lake Stevens, Washington, United States of America
- Lake Stevens, WA 98258, USA
- Lynnwood, WA, USA
- Marysville, WA, USA
- Snohomish, WA, USA
- Stanwood, WA 98292, USA
- Woodinville, WA, USA