Operations Associate III
Perform one or more of the job duties associated with the preparation, assembly and packaging of oxygen concentrator and related products, including engineering prototypes, pre-production, and production assemblies.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Responsible for building and packaging of oxygen concentrators. May include prototype, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
- Assemble and package oxygen concentrators in accordance with manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, travelers, packaging instructions, configuration logs, etc.
- Verifies accuracy of finished assemblies and packaging to provide quality output.
- Perform mechanical assemblies using a variety of hand tools (wrenches, drivers, sockets, etc.)
- Work closely with Materials to ensure accurate materials management.
- Assist in maintaining strict configuration controls.
- Additional job duties as required and defined by Manufacturing Management.
- Proficiency in 4 or more tasks at required production output.
- Ability to perform transactions in the ERP system, with some independent judgment
- Ability to navigate ERP inquiries to find information.
- Ability to evaluate a system issue requiring escalation.
- Act as a Cell Captain for specific assigned area.
- Proficiency in all tasks of the work cell.
- Ability to perform transactions in the ERP system requiring independent judgment.
- Train Level I and Level II Associates
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work from written instructions, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Experience working with a Bill of Materials and knowledge of configuration controls.
- Assembly of electro-mechanical components with related tooling.
- Familiarity with ISO policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with ESD procedure.
- Manual dexterity, ability to work with small parts for extended amounts of time.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with different departments within the company.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Able to execute at a task + project level independently, able to make decisions independently.
- Minimal supervision required.
- May be able to mentor/train junior staff members.
- May supervise/manage direct reports, as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Associate’s in Technical Discipline, preferred.
- Basic knowledge/proficiency Microsoft Office, required.
- 3+ years of experience in packaging/mechanical assembly or with a medical device manufacturer, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Family Operations Associate
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Richardson, TX, USA