Customer Care Center Representative I
The Customer Care Center Representative provides an exceptional customer experience to respiratory consumers who obtain their medical equipment directly through Inogen. They also provide support to our internal operational departments related to customer care issues. The Customer Care Center Representative is a frontline support for incoming inquiries and customer support. They are responsible for handling product questions, processing supply orders, and ensuring first call resolution.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Professionally handle high volume of incoming requests from customers, make outbound calls as required to resolve customer issues, questions, concerns including and not limited to: case status, account updates, equipment exchanges, and supply orders and ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for further contact and document interactions within their account.
- Use automated systems on multiple monitors to analyze the customer’s situation, as well as to enter any orders/notes associated with customer’s needs.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both the company and customer.
- Assume responsibility for customer satisfaction as part of a collaborative, dedicated Customer Care Center Team which pro-actively resolves all customer issues.
- Process credit card payments.
- Ensure all open cases are updated, assigned, and closed before end of shift
- Understand and adheres to, company and departmental policies and procedures, including and not limited to QA forms, SOPs, WIs, and safety and security measures.
- Adhere to key performance metrics.
- Required to learn company related product information.
- Maintain the highest level of quality in customer care while acting in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Encourage, promote and maintain strong customer relationships through a partnered approach with customer and other service lines.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, personal accountability and follow through at all times.
- Identify opportunities to upsell products.
Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators.
- Effective active listening and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to collaborate with others & work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fluid work environment based on business needs.
- Strong organizational skill Must have strong work ethic.
Must be well-organized and a self-starter.
Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Attention to detail is required.
Effective conflict resolution.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Operates at a task level.
- Substantial supervision required.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- 0-1 years of Customer Service experience, including 1-year experience working in an inbound call support role, preferred.
- Previous SalesForce and/or Oracle knowledge, preferred.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Family CCC Representative
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Inogen, Inc., 301 Coromar Drive, Goleta, California, United States of America