Customer Service Representative
Iteris is a pioneer and leader in transportation innovations and has been for more than 15 years. We have a long history of firsts in our industry, from developing statewide traveler information systems and connected vehicle technologies to traffic performance measurement and analytics software solutions. Our smart detection sensors – which can detect and differentiate between vehicle, pedestrians, cyclists and more – are used in one-third of all signalized intersections in the U.S. and are deployed in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Our 10,000+ customers, including state, local and federal agencies, traffic engineering departments, and commercial enterprise customers, look to Iteris as the “trusted advisor” for guidance on smart mobility best practices and ways to make intersections safer, less congested, and more sustainable and cost-effective to operate.
We are paving the way to the future of transportation and we want you to join us on this important journey.
Iteris is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
What you will be doing:
Customer service professional responsible for care of customers orders
- Order entry, order management, CRM/ERP data fidelity and accuracy
- Support Sales organization in fulfillment of orders, assisting/managing RMAs, warranty service, and repairs
- Processes orders for materials or merchandise from sales staff or direct customer contact.
- Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information.
- Gives price quotations, completes order sheets and checks the price and quantity of each item listed.
- Distributes order sheets to respective departments.
- May coordinate with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a customer service professional
- Proficient in the navigation of CRM/ERP systems (ERP systems such as Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, or SAP very desirable)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Associates' Degree or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical skills -- the ability of the individual to gather raw data and to process that data into a meaningful form.
- Business acumen -- the ability of the individual to understand and discriminate between various business related topics and issues.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- Home computer purchase assistance program
- In-house training programs
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Santa Ana, CA, USA