REMOTE CONTRACT TECHNICAL SOURCER
- Direct interaction with our recruiting team
- Source and build a candidate pipeline of top talent for current and future open technical and non-technical positions through direct sourcing, social media, i.e., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, industry associations, alumni organizations, etc.
- Update job postings on various websites.
- Provide candidate pipeline updates as needed.
- Four or more years’ candidate sourcing experience in a similar role in a corporate or recruiting agency environment preferred.
- Social media sourcing experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects at any one time in a fast paced, growth environment.
- Proven ability to reprioritize workload based upon changing demands.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and proactive approach.
- Strong PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook.
- Proficiency with CRM or Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus.
- Workdays: Monday - Friday
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Length of assignment approx. 4 months, may extend.
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Hourly