Full Stack Software Developer
Iteris is the market leader in smart mobility infrastructure management providing superior services and patented products that help detect, measure, and manage mobility, minimize traffic congestion, enhance safety, and empower our clients with solutions to better manage their transportation networks.
Iteris is looking for a motivated team member who wants to develop innovative technologies to connect entire cities, make transportation systems safer and more efficient. In this key role, you will work within Iteris' Transportation Analytics team, which is a core group of software engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers.
- Do you ever get stuck at a series of red lights or find traffic problems and want to do something about them? And do you like making dynamic applications using modern tech stacks? Then join our team at Iteris to help make traffic lights more green, traffic flow more reliable, and crosswalks safer for everyone..
- Be immersed in some of the most exciting big data areas, including intersection performance, traffic reliability, connected vehicles and smart cities.
- Have a real impact as a core member of a small team, working to solve problems that impact lives and convert your programming skills into tools to help travelers and agencies.
- Work in a highly collaborative and agile software development environment, coordinating closely with teammates and regrouping through daily scrums.
- Be part of an amazing company culture - we'll look to you to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to our existing products.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years software development experience; front-end and back-end
- 3+ years of experience using Python
- 1+ years of experience with Python web frameworks (and ORM) with Django (preferred), or Flask
- Ability to work directly with Subject Matter Experts to translate requirements into specifications and code
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you:
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package.
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- Home computer purchase assistance program
- In-house training programs
- Job Function Systems - West
- Pay Type Salary