Senior Lending Consultant
The Lending Consultant will be responsible for comprehensive marketing strategies to support and grow Janney’s Lending and Credit Card platform. The Consultant will be primarily located in the Philadelphia, PA office with occasional travel to Janney branches. This position will be an initial point of contact for FAs, vendors and other Janney personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the marketing and growth of Janney’s lending and credit solutions
- Provide lending advice and guidance to Financial Advisors as they navigate the various lending solutions to determine what is the most appropriate solution
- Coach advisors on how to identify lending and credit opportunities as part of the planning process
- Develop marketing campaigns, whitepapers, and educational presentations on lending
- Monitor platform and product offerings as new solutions become available
- Interact with relationship managers for key partner firms to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Review existing contracts to ensure platform remains competitive
- Readily available to visits Janney branches, present on firm sales calls and WebEx sessions to highlight the lending and credit card platform
Lead and participate in department projects with specific goals and deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with lending and/or credit cards
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) highly preferred or ability to obtain within six (6) months
- Ability to effectively multi-task and meet competing deadlines; able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills; must possess the confidence and a degree of comfort with respect to public speaking
- Analytical, problem solving and savvy organizational skills are critical
- Financial planning experience and professional designations a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to Janney branches
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America