Account Services Associate- Transfer Accounts
The ACAT Associate is an integral member of the Account Services team and responsible for supporting and coordinating a wide range of activities associated with account transfers of varying size and complexity from inception to completion. This team member will work closely with the department manager, project manager and project team as they deliver successful projects that reflect the highest standards of quality and make a significant impact on Janney Operations.
- Provide administrative and project coordination support to the Department Manager or Project Manager.
- Perform assigned workflow tasks from inception to completion with minimal assistance.
- Validation/rejection processing for the transfer of accounts transitioning to and from Janney. These functions have five (11) cycles throughout the business day.
- Communicate with Branch Operations and the Financial Advisor’s the details of the accounts as they arise such as required paperwork, missing information, and rejected transfers
- Code all accounts on the Beta system to comply with regulatory requirements
- Handle the closing process on all flat valued accounts
- Handle the On-boarding process for new Financial Advisors joining Janney
- Manage outgoing ACAT accounts
- Participate in industry round table conference calls for presentation to department manager and other staff
- Review changes to the Thomson/Beta system to ensure any changes are communicated to and understood by the team
- Participate in various meetings affecting the Account Services department in addition to or in lieu of the department manager
- Gathering and reporting of departmental statistics
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Financial Services Operations or the financial industry.
- Self-directed with an ability to prioritize and organize work assignments and multi-task effectively across various projects.
- Effective problem solving skills with an ability to provide solutions in a pro-active, timely manner.
- Excel skills to include the use of macros, pivot tables, charts, etc.
- Process improvement orientation.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate Janney values.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America