Marketing Content Coordinator
The Marketing Content Coordinator will help to support the Firm’s client marketing strategies, specifically focusing on the content production, publication, and management processes. As an integral part of the Marketing Team, this person will be a key contributor in our efforts to effectively establish and maintain Janney’s client marketing and communication presence across internal and external platforms.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support the Client Marketing Strategy team’s efforts to create, publish, and manage content on all internal and external platforms
- Execute the publishing and distribution of all content on relevant platforms
- Monitor all platforms on an ongoing basis to ensure quality control of content
- Track the workflow process/operations for all team projects, communicating with all project contributors and performing select tasks as applicable to the role
- Create and analyze data reports for content metrics
- Initiate and maintain ongoing content management review process in conjunction with content owners
Content Publishing and Distribution
- The Marketing Content Coordinator will be responsible for executing the digital publishing of all Marketing content on internal and external platforms, including tagging and formatting. As part of this process, they will also be responsible for the final quality assurance proofreading of content prior to publishing—to ensure accuracy and alignment with Janney Editorial Guidelines—as well as completing and actively tracking or updating content distribution tasks through the Workfront project management workflow tool.
Quality Control Monitoring
- This role will be expected to proactively manage the ongoing monitoring and maintenance of Marketing content on all relevant platforms to ensure quality control. They will also coordinate the corresponding content edits and updates, as needed, with the appropriate content owner.
Project Workflow Coordination
- The Marketing Content Coordinator will support content owners through end-to-end project workflow and operations for all Client Marketing Strategy projects. This includes monitoring timelines, tracking project tasks, and effectively communicating with content owners (and other contributors) to ensure thorough and timely completion of projects—all through the Workfront project management platform. They will also be responsible for initiating a monthly quality control review of all Client Marketing Strategy projects within Workfront, subsequently communicating the results with the appropriate content owners as needed. In addition, this person will kick-off Workfront projects for select ad hoc jobs, as appropriate/directed.
- The Marketing Content Coordinator will support Client marketing Strategy content metrics by obtaining, formatting, and analyzing regular and ad hoc reports from all relevant internal and external platforms. They will also be expected to generate regular and ad hoc reports from the Workfront project management tool. In addition, all data should be consistently incorporated and maintained by the Marketing Content Coordinator within the comprehensive Marketing Dashboard.
Content Review Process
- This role will be responsible for initiating the content review process for all Client Marketing Strategy content on relevant internal and external platforms. This includes identifying content that is up for review based on our 18-month compliance requirement, as well as coordinating with the appropriate content owner to initiate the corresponding edits/updates, as needed. In addition, the Marketing Content Coordinator will be tasked with preparing and managing the agenda for our team’s monthly Client Marketing Strategy content management meetings.
- Experience in digital publishing and project management
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, interpersonal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and quickly grasp operational aspects of multiple processes and platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines while communicating with different content owners
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Clear communicator with ability to proactively establish and maintain relationships with content owners and stakeholders across the Firm
- Ability to work in both a self-directed and team-centric manner in order to collaborate effectively and be a contributing member of the team
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, marketing, or communications OR equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or project management, preferably in the financial services industry
- Digital publishing and web CMS experience preferred
- Workfront or other digital project workflow system preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency, specifically Excel, a plus
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America