Reading Truck Group - Machine Operator (All Shifts)
Reading Truck Body, an award- winning and innovative manufacturer of truck service bodies and equipment in the Reading, PA area has several opportunities for skilled experienced Machine Operators!
Start your career off with an enhanced vacation package and new starting rates! New Team Members are eligible to receive “TWO” sign on Bonuses each after 90 days with good performance. Fantastic Benefits Program including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with Company Match just to name a few. Come join the Reading Team and start your new career today!
The Machine Operator will Operate Brake, Laser, Presses. Operates machine requiring a high grade of skill to change the shape or condition of new materials. Maintain, test and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Perform set up of machine as required
- Communicate with co-workers regarding runs and inspect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee
- Must be able to perform, but not limited to, the following tasks: drilling, tapping, and sanding, must be able to operate a press break and punch.
- Complete and maintain paperwork for parts
- Basic math and computer skills
- Tape measurement skills
- A high school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies is a plus though not a requirement
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL EXPOSURE:
- Ability to work in hot or cold manufacturing floor environments.
COMMENTS: The Reading Group, LLC (TRG) does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Job Family Reading Truck Group
- Pay Type Hourly
- Reading, PA, USA