RTG - Assembler - Semi Skilled
Assembler– Semi Skilled
Reading Truck Body, an award- winning and innovative manufacturer of truck service bodies and equipment in the Reading, PA area has several opportunities for skilled experienced Assemblers!
Start your career off with an enhanced vacation package and new starting rates! New Team Members are eligible to receive “TWO” sign on Bonuses each after 90 days with good performance. Fantastic Benefits Program including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with Company Match just to name a few. Come join the Reading Team and start your new career today!
The Assembler is responsible for the assembly of a variety of products. The Assembler will handle light and average weight parts and hand and power tools.
· Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment
· Attaches hardware, like drawer pulls, locks, latches, or metal ornaments, to finished product, using hand tools power screwdriver
· Fit parts to close tolerances involving filing, scraping of metal and flat surfaces
· Align and adjust parts for proper operation
· Make operating tests and final adjustments.
· High school diploma or GED preferred
· Willing to work overtime and varied shift assignments as required
· Prior manufacturing experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL EXPOSURE:
· Ability to work in hot or cold manufacturing floor environments.
COMMENTS: The Reading Group, LLC (TRG) does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Job Family Reading Truck Group
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Manufacturing
- Reading, PA, USA