Reading Truck Group - Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
COMPANY: THE READING TRUCK GROUP
LOCATION: READING, PA
The Digital Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for implementing, overseeing and managing digital marketing and communications strategies and programs that advance the Reading Truck Group brand and business objectives.
We are a leading manufacturer, distributor and fleet sales expert of premium truck bodies with commercial upfit for vocational markets nationwide. We strive for a pioneering attitude and a focused commitment to innovation in all we do.
- Lead content and communications planning, development and execution including but not limited to: web, social, sales tools/collateral, email and digital channels; coordinate projects with internal stakeholders and agency teams as required
- Lead the day-to-day management and execution of customer acquisition and retention digital marketing programs and campaigns across various channels; drive customer loyalty and CLV through existing and new channels; testing and implementing programs that build brand engagement
- Amplify and align product publicity activities with other marketing initiatives, including creation of press releases, news articles, editorials, product spotlights, white papers, and case studies that drive demand and awareness with our targeted customer segments
- Advocate for the brand and ensure brand guidelines and consistency in the positioning, tone of voice, messaging, content and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials
- Manage the marketing calendar, campaign budgets and perform ongoing tracking and regular KPI reporting on initiatives; measure and optimize to improve marketing ROI and program optimizations
- Oversee participation in hosted events and webinars, and at industry conferences and tradeshows, and customer retail or dealership events
- Develop and execute digital and offline integrated marketing initiatives leveraging email, print, social, SEM/SEO, brand and nurture marketing initiatives
- Work effectively with external marketing partners and vendors; develop and optimize processes, creative briefs, manage campaign budgets ensuring programs have established goals and KPIs
- Help conduct customer research, surveys and competitor research to understand customer needs and areas of opportunities
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- 5+years management experience driving and implementing successful integrated digital marketing and communications campaigns and programs
- Prior experience managing team members is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent and versatile copywriting, editing and communication skills. Strong working knowledge of HTML and Word Press
- Proficient and experienced in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing performance. Including SEO, SEM, digital, display, print and traditional
- Excellent organizational, project management, analytical, and decision-making skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing digital marketing campaigns and working with marketing automation tools and CRM (Salesforce preferred); experience managing marketing vendors and agencies
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Possesses a sense of urgency; is self-motivated and detail oriented
Supervisory responsibilities: 1-2 direct reports
- Work occurs primarily in the office but time on the production floor is required
- Travel (approximately 10 %) by car or plane may be required.
The Reading Group, LLC (TRG) does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Job Family Reading Truck Group
- Pay Type Salary
- Reading, PA, USA