Dealer Development Manager
75 years and countless innovations later, JCB has grown to become the 3rd largest heavy equipment manufacturer in the world providing a wide range of products across the construction, agricultural, compaction, industrial and waste & recycling industries and our people, JCB people, are at the heart of our business.
We answer to our customers, not a group of shareholders. That freedom allows us to concentrate on developing the latest technologies and incorporating them into our equipment. We focus on what our customer needs on the jobsite – a machine that holds up in the toughest environment and increases their productivity.
At JCB, we stand behind our products – and our name.
The Dealer Development Manager position will continue to grow and develop JCB’s North American dealer network by working with existing dealers to grow and enhance dealer financial and operational performance.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
- Continue to strengthen our dealer development business strategy
- Work with key dealers to create action programs aimed at improving their sales, parts and service performance. Assist in the implementation of these programs with the dealers and within JCB
- Measure current dealer financial performance against JCB’s regional average and industry averages to identify opportunities for added profitability
- Engage with JCB’s Dealer Advisory Council to identify and address key issues hindering JCB’s business and to discuss potential areas for breakthrough growth
- Implementation of JCB’s global dealer standards program
- 8 + years outside sales experience in the industry or similar
- Construction background a plus
- BA in Business or similar
- Must pass any drug screens, background checks and pre-employment tests as applicable
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Strong financial skills a must
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated success in lead generation and business development
- Proven success in analyzing and forecasting trends
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills; written, verbal and listening
- Ability to effectively manage and maintain peer and business relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust
- Ability to motivate others and drive for results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes or SAP
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
JCB is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. JCB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO EMPLOYER/VET/DISABLED
- Job Family Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Dallas, TX, USA
- JCB, Inc., 2000 Bamford Blvd, Pooler, Georgia, United States of America