Accounts Payable Manager
Reporting to Finance Controller, this position is responsible for managing accounts payable department for JCB North America.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
- Managing the Accounts payable department for Manufacturing and Sales business.
- Ensure timely payments to suppliers and employees
- Ensure timely and correct processing of invoices.
- Review all the payment runs.
- Responsible for maintaining process documentation for accounts payable function
- Day to day supervision of accounts payable team.
- 1099 & T4A reporting at year end.
- Ensure authorization of invoices, expenses etc. before being processed.
- Quarterly Vendor reconciliation.
- Timely resolution of unprocessed invoices.
- Process automations.
- Must pass any drug screens, background checks and applicable pre-employments tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/related field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- 10-15 years of managing accounts payable.
- Work experience in SAP
- Experience in Team management
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Effective verbal and written communications skills. Position requires extensive communication with vendor and employees
JCB is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. JCB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO EMPLOYER/VET/DISABLED
- Job Family Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Pooler, GA, USA