Line Mechanic II 3rd Shift- SIGN ON BONUS
NOW OFFERING A $5,000 3rd Shift SIGN ON BONUS!
10:30 PM- 7:00 AM
Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday Overtime: Opportunity to work extended shifts and/or weekends
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Fun and Safe Work Environment
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
Must have the ability to:
- Change over, troubleshoot, repair and maintain complex mechanical equipment, Controls and Piping distribution systems in accordance with GMPs and SOPs.
- Understand, follow and perform accurately all calculations and instructions written in changeover and set-up procedures.
- Requires the basic fabrication skills and knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have experience using hand tools and power tools
- Strong Knowledge of Lock Out/ Tag Out and GMP
- Work in a high stress environment with multiple priorities and with very little supervision
- Experience in alcohol filling is a plus!
- Install, maintain, trouble-shoot, repair and rebuild un-scramblers, Fillers, Cappers, Crimpers, Label M/c, Inkjet Coders, Conveyors and other packaging machines.
- Perform line change overs and set ups based on production schedule and also updates and validate set up sheets.
- Build transfer lines, connect pumps and perform washout and sanitization of filling system by following company’s standard operating procedures.
- Attend trouble calls and support production to ensure standard quality & efficiency and minimize all down time.
- Perform preventive maintenance and scheduled maintenance as per MP2 work orders.
- Read, and interpret the equipment manual, P& I diagram for major repairs and trouble shoots and order parts to maintain the inventory of critical spares.
- Work closely with engineering to assist them in Line trials and continually improve the manufacturing process and production equipment.
- Performs minor fabrication jobs based on shop sketch or verbal instruction using power tools and shop equipment.
- Perform other related duties or projects as assigned
- High School graduate or GED.
- Must successfully complete a written evaluation including: English and Math
- Must pass the mechanical aptitude test
- 5 years’ experience working on liquid fill production lines in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be familiar with Resina Cappers & labelers, rotary & in-line fillers, Hot Air Norden Tuber Fillers, Design A-Seal and Videojet Coders
- Must be able to use all shop equipment, production equipment, typical mechanic’s tools, and inspection gauges, ladders and gauges properly.
- Must be able to work on ladders, scaffolds, and in pits
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. intermittently; heavier parts are lifted using other methods.
- Must be willing to work OT when necessary
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America