3rd Shift Production Supervisor
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Fun and Safe Work Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
Position Description :
Supervise the day-to-day operations of the production department on a given shift in order to ensure production schedules are met in a safe and efficient employee-oriented manner.
• Manage materials and manpower to ensure the daily production plan is met.
• Insure that all GMPs, regulatory, safety and quality guidelines are met.
• Conduct formal and informal audits to ensure compliance with all regulatory, quality, and safety requirements
• Controls material flows and inventory through the efficient use of Internal Business Systems.
• Assist in the training and certification of hourly personnel in their specific job duties, safety and quality responsibilities.
• Maintain spending within budget guidelines for labor, material and supplies.
• Recommend and implement cost reduction programs.
Preferred: Bachelor's in Engineering or Business
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Direct
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America