Cycle Counter-CLA Finance Hourly SG&A
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Fun and Safe Work Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
Responsible for warehouse cycle count , run reports, prepare reports, investigate inventory discrepancies. Responsible for verification of components and finish goods inventory at Sunburst and Corisco facilities.
- Cycle count Corisco warehouse 2 times a year, and Sunburst warehouse 3 times a year. This includes using a sit down and stand up forklift to move pallets, using a cherry picker for higher locations and lifting chemical drums to count and weigh chemicals. Run reports from Navision system and summarize cycle count results daily and monthly in excel.
- Investigate and resolve inventory that is in “soft” locations (PRW, Returns, Trailer, Dock…) discrepancies, search for items not found, reconcile count tickets and adjust inventory in the system as needed.
- Cycle count at request of Production, Planning or Finance. Plan and perform customer physicals which normally will involve overtime and Saturday work a few times per year.
- Investigate and resolve inventory that is in in captive and clear up loose quantities.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator SG&A
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America