- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Fun and Safe Work Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
This position is responsible for establishing, implementing and leading best practices for converting customer demand triggers into actionable mid & long-term manufacturing capacity plans.
- Analyze actual demand and customer forecasts to plan sufficient mid-long term (3 weeks to 18 months) manufacturing capacity to support Customer’s requirements. Develop & Utilize tools for manpower planning for mid & long-term Optimize the utilization of manufacturing resources through rigorous review of processes, driving productivity gains.
- Develop a strong understanding of key production processes, including production lines, run times, changeovers, and routings. Work with plant production planners to improve planning processes
- Integration of new businesses and new product launches into capacity planning processes
- Implementing corporate wide planning systems, including ERP and cloud- based tools.
- Lead monthly campus-wide S&OP meetings to ensure all inputs are properly considered in manufacturing plans
- 5+ years of supply chain capacity planning in a high-volume, complex multi-shift manufacturing environment or 5+ years data analytics in manufacturing setting
- Minimum Acceptable: 3 years of supply chain capacity planning in a high-volume, complex multi-shift manufacturing environment or 3 years data analytics in manufacturing setting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred: Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Data Analytics, Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum Acceptable: High School diploma with extensive planning experience in a complex manufacturing environment
- Computer proficient: ERP Systems (QAD, SAP), PowerPoint, EXCEL, WORD, ACCESS, etc. Systems implementation experience.
- High level data analytics ability
- APICS, MITx, etc. certification a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator SG&A
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America