Inspector - Quality Assurance-CLA Quality Assurance Indirect
Job Title: Q.A. Inspector
Department: Quality Assurance
Responsible for performing inspections on packaged materials, and finished goods per approved methods, procedures and specifications. Incoming packaging inspectors’ interface with purchasing and packaging engineer and in some cases customers and vendors to resolve quality issues with incoming packaging. Finished goods inspectors interact with all levels of production management in assuring that finished goods meet required quality standards.
· Inspect and ensure line readiness for setup. Follow through on start-up and lab approval
· Document line inspections; provide dispositions on results of inspections.
· Accurately complete all Quality Assurance forms.
· Issue QMR’s (Questionable Materials Report) as required.
· Inspect packaging and/or finished products quality to meet specifications.
· Visually inspect components to meet work order specifications.
· Check weights and torques to meet range specifications.
· Collect and distribute microbiological samples. Collect line samples for testing and customer submission (line inspectors only)
· Submit samples from packaging inspections as required for development of masters, resolution of quality holds (incoming packaging inspectors only)
· Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED and 1 year QA experience highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate, write, and read in English.
- Must be able to use standard measuring equipment, including but not limited to: torque meters, vacuum chambers, balance calipers and bar coders.
- Basic computer literacy skills in Office Standard Microsoft Word, Excel and MRPII manufacturing systems.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America