Preweigher-CLA Compounding Direct
Ensure raw materials are available and in the proper amount
- Assemble raw materials to correct amount for formulas
- Proper labeling of all weighted materials
- Maintain accurate records
- Report any material shortages
- Perform other duties as required
- High School graduate or GED. Must have proven ability to read, write communicate in English
- Must have 2 to 3 years experience in Preweigh/Compounding in a personal care industry.
- Ability to do basic math, which includes but is not limited to addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages
- Must have a valid California Driver License
- Must effectively operate forklift (will be trained)
- Must be familiar with general warehousing
- Computer skills preferred
- Must be able to use different kinds of scales and convert weight measurements
- Must be willing to take instructions and adhere to company and departmental policies.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push up to 100 lbs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America