- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Fun and Safe Work Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
Coordinate all aspects of ongoing customer orders including receipt, acknowledgement, timing and communication. Ensure materials are available to support customer due dates, and work with internal teams to deliver on time. Manage simple changes to existing SKUs and the obsolescence process. Utilize standard tools such as order acceptance criteria and open order reports to create shared expectations with customers. This position will be responsible for managing 100% of the replenishment orders and 25% of the product changes for assigned customers processed through the CLA plant
- Coordinate orders for assigned customers in a way that delivers customer satisfaction and optimizes internal needs.
- Ensure system alignment with customer to create one set of expectations. Communicate in a way that is honest and transparent, while creating clarity and influencing desired outcomes.
- Implement simple changes to existing products.
- Coordinate changes as necessary to meet customer objectives.
- Communicate effectively with the customer and internal resources to review projects status and progress as well as troubleshoot issues.
- Ensure customer ware is secured in alignment with production schedules to meet customer due dates.
- Influence customer adherence to obsolescence agreements and process transactions in ERP system for proper inventory management.
- Suggest improvements to order management processes.
- Review key metrics and identify trends preventing achievement of objectives for assigned customers and help solve.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer satisfaction and feedback to provide a best-in-class customer experience.
Working knowledge of Customer Service and Order Management. 1-3 years customer-facing experience in a manufacturing environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Supply Chain or related field.
Team oriented, assertive and detailed self-starter with a good understanding of the manufacturing process required. A good understanding of Microsoft Navision (or similar ERP system) along with computer skills at an intermediate level, including Excel. Strong communication skills a must. Customer and deadline oriented with a sense of urgency. Proven ability to creatively resolve problems.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America