Compounder II-CLA Compounding Direct
Job Title: Compounder II
Shift: Third Shift
The Compounder II will ensure quality and quantity of products by operating machines that blend chemicals to specified standards as per instructions on the batch sheet. Make adjustments to batch as directed by QC Lab, and perform transactions on ERP System
- Assemble raw materials associated for each product batch
- Start and complete product batch according to formula
- Submit samples to the Lab for approval
- Make adjustments if needed and ensure accurate documentation
- Maintain required logs and other batch records accurately and completely
- Perform duties in compliance with company safety rules, SOP’s and GMP’s
- Work with compounder III to gain the necessary skills to make alcohol product batches
· High School graduate or GED. Must have proven ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
· Complete in-house Compounder II certification process or equivalent experience to batch more complex formulas.
· 2 to 4 years compounding experience in the Personal Care Industry. Experience in a regulatory environment (OTC Products) strongly preferred.
· General knowledge of the equipment (RPM for mixer, cooling and heating pumps, heat exchanger, and filters).
· Ability to operate forklift, pallet jack and drum lifter to transport raw materials and finished products.
· Experience with the cleaning and sanitization process of all manufacturing and/or compounding equipment a plus.
· Must know color matching plus emulsification chemistry.
· Ability to do basic math which includes but is not limited to, additions, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentages.
· Must be able to convert weight measurements, and use different kinds of scales.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- CLA, 20245 Sunburst St, Chatsworth, California, United States of America