Preweigh Technician (Groveport Facility)
Location – Groveport, OH
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Pulls raw materials from inventory and weighs according to the manufacturing pick lists.
- Weighs excess raw materials and returns to inventory based on the assigned SAP location.
- Completes all documentation according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions (WI).
- Performs visual quality checks when weighing raw materials, identifies discrepancies and initiates resolution.
- Performs calibration and maintenance checks on all weighing equipment and reports any out-of-tolerance variations to management.
- Performs all SAP transactions related to the movement of raw materials and ensures accurate inventory balances.
- Cleans and sanitizes tools, hoses, stainless steel totes, pumps and all other ancillary equipment for the Production and Compounding areas. Records these actions in the appropriate logs.
- Performs product rework as required.
- Operates all processing and powered industrial equipment according to operational procedures, safety requirements and GMP regulations.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly area at all times.
- Follows, promotes and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists in the orientation and training of new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
High school diploma/GED equivalent.
Compounding/processing, pre-weigh or sanitization experience preferred.
SAP experience preferred.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America