Material Operator (Groveport Facility)
Location – Groveport, OH
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Performs production activity, including handling, staging, and replenishing bulk totes, and components (bottles, caps, pumps).
- Verifies and confirms the correct component numbers are used for the production run.
- Stacks and/or moves pallets of components or finished products.
- Verifies and confirms the correct SAP stickers and paperwork are attached to completed pallets.
- Prepares pallets of finished goods and transfers to the warehouse.
- Transfers all unused components to the return area as required for line clearance.
- Completes all paperwork as required in applicable SOPs, WI and attachments.
- Audits to ensure finished products meet quality specifications, label placement, and correct batch code.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
- Responsible for following, promoting and enforcing safety rules within the facility.
- Operates electric pallet-jack required to perform daily work activities.
- Functions as a back-up to the Equipment Operator, as requested by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent is highly preferred. In lieu of, years of experience, knowledge, skills and fit will be considered.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America