Line Leader (Groveport Facility)
Location – Groveport, OH
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Leads the activities of production employees to ensure performance expectations and production schedules are met.
- Trains production employees on all applicable procedures, work instructions, housekeeping guidelines and manufacturing directions.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation in accordance with applicable SOPs and WIs.
- Conducts investigation on failures, incidents and deviations to assure that root causes are identified.
- Performs or coordinates quality checks on an ongoing basis for proper appearance, weight, torque and identifies discrepancies and initiates resolution as required.
- Interacts with other departments in coordinating production schedules, bulk product transfers, new product start-ups, new commodity trials and other related projects.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, including maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
- Follows, promotes and enforces safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures as required by the federal and local regulations.
- Verifies all production employees have received necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s, Work Instructions, and cGMPs procedures.
- Assists the safety department and safety committee with investigations and corrective actions related to safety hazards and/or incidents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent is highly preferred.
Leadership experience strongly preferred.
SAP and HMI experience preferred.
Lift items up to 50 lbs.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America