Quality Assurance Supervisor (Groveport Facility)
Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
Motivates, coaches and develops the QA team to deliver optimal results, continuous improvement, profitability, quality, service, and overall operational excellence. Communicates performance expectations and delivers feedback as required.
Plans and manages the activities of the QA team to ensure production schedules are met within quality, safety, and operational standards.
Provides direction, expertise, and timely resolution to quality-related issues affecting production.
Participates and/or conducts investigations, including root cause analysis, related to quality deviations, and develops and executes corrective actions as required.
Establishes and/or revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs) and best practices related to the QA functions.
Participates in the internal quality audit program, and assists in corrective action process to ensure audit results are improved.
Provides input to the strategic direction of the department, and leads the tactical plans to deliver results.
Identifies, leads, and drives continuous improvement opportunities and projects that enhance the quality standards and results set forth by the company and/or customer.
Directs and performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
Follows, promotes, and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies, practices, and procedures.
Assists with safety investigations and corrective actions related to safety hazards and/or incidents.
- Contributes to the KDC University training plan and drives the execution of training to ensure all QA employees have received necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s, Work Instructions, and GMP procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field preferred. In lieu of degree, a minimum of five years of experience in a supervisory/managerial role in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Minimum five years of supervisory/lead experience required.
- Minimum three years in a Quality Assurance role preferred.
- Enrolled or certified in a leadership training program, including but not limited to KDC’s Leadership, Education, and Development (LEAD) program.
- Prior experience with CAPA.
- SAP experience preferred.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America