Inventory Control Supervisor (Groveport Facility)
Inventory Control Supervisor
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Maintaining the integrity of the facility through cycle counts and various audits
- Preparing and reconciling required daily, weekly and monthly inventory and production reports
- Coordinating monthly/quarterly physical inventories and development of follow up reporting
- Gathering and analyzing data concerning operations, inventory control and customer requirements
- Performing internal audits and (additional) cycle counts to validate accuracy of cycle count process
- Assuring attainment of facility production and quality objectives
- Facilitating regular safety meetings and assuring the maintenance of a safe work environment
- Training/updating teammates on job functions/procedures
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Inventory Management or related field preferred.
- At least 2 – 5 years of experience in a management/supervisory capacity.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in inventory control/stock accounting, metrics monitoring, reporting and budgeting.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 7 years of relevant experience.
- Previous Warehouse Management System (WMS)/Radio Frequency (RF), PI and SAP or related experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America