CAPA Coordinator (Groveport Facility)
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Manages all of the documentation for the NCR, Laboratory Investigations, Material Holds, Customer Complaints including logbooks and completed reports in the TrackWise system.
- Responsible for managing the Non-Conforming Material Holds system including ensuring all NCRs are properly closed out and documented as per procedure and ensuring overall procedural compliance.
- Responsible for overseeing the NCR process including initiating all investigations, generating the proper forms for the requesting department, ensuring the investigations are complete, following up on all Corrective and Preventive actions that have been identified as needed, and ensuring overall procedural compliance.
- Responsible for overseeing the Customer Complaint process including processing all incoming verbal and written complaints, initiating any internal investigations as needed, writing up all formal responses and communicating the findings of the investigation back to the complainant
- Works with the Quality Control Manager or designee in integrating the Laboratory and Microbiology Out of Specification investigations with the NCR and Non-Conforming Material Holds systems as needed.
- Works with Quality management on the preparation of the Quality Management Review Reports both weekly and monthly as per procedure.
- Trends complaints, non-conformances, NCR investigations, and Laboratory and Micro OOS investigations, providing explanation for the significant trends, and calling out when action is required to improve trends.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree preferably in science related field.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a Quality role in a manufacturing environment.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America