Lead Custodian (Groveport Facility)
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Inspects, cleans and disinfects locker rooms, restrooms and Smock Room, including fixtures, lockers, sinks, lockers, showers, toilets, floors, walls, mirrors, trash receptacles, etc.
- Replenishes locker room and restrooms supplies, including hand soap, hand-towels, toilet paper, sanitary supplies, etc.
- Inspects, cleans and disinfects kitchen, cafeteria and other break areas, including microwaves, refrigerators, windows, walls, tables, counters, floors, light fixtures, trash receptacles, etc.
- Replenish kitchen, cafeteria and break area supplies, including hand soap, hand-towels, etc.
- Inspects, cleans and polishes lobby and office areas, including furniture, fixtures, walls, floors, windows, glass partitions, light fixtures, trash receptacles, etc.
- Inspects, and maintains the conditions of the grounds, including snow removal from walkways and spreading salt as required.
- Inspects, cleans and disinfects production and other GMP areas, including fixtures, floors, walls, trash receptacles, etc.
- Removes debris and trash from all areas of the facility and grounds (including the parking lot, smoking area, entry ways and walkways).
- Separates and disposes recycled materials.
- Follows all safety and environmental procedures to ensure all cleaning chemicals are controlled and compliant to promote safe work conditions for all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining clean and orderly areas at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are you looking for?
- High school diploma/GED preferred, but not required.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America