Forklift Operator (Groveport Facility)
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
Operates PIT equipment, such as sit-down forklifts, counter-balance lift, cherry-pickers, turret trucks, and reach trucks within the safety and operational requirements established by the Company and equipment manufacturer.
Unloads materials and components from incoming delivery trucks and stocks in inventory locations.
Picks materials and components from inventory locations and stages for production runs.
Stocks unused materials and components, and finished goods from production into inventory locations.
Picks finished goods from inventory locations, stages for shipments and loads outbound trucks.
Completes PIT maintenance checklists for assigned equipment prior to operating and reports any safety gaps and mechanical repairs to the management team.
Uses a handheld scanner and/or computer to process SAP transactions, review picklist transfer orders, track material movements and audit shipments for completeness and accuracy. Reports discrepancies to the management team.
Performs physical inventory checks to support inventory investigations, cycle counts, quarterly book to book (B2B) reconciliations and annual physical inventory (PI) counts, as requested.
Assist with training forklift operators within the department, as requested.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly work area at all times.
- Follows, promotes, and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assists with safety investigations and corrective actions related to safety hazards and/or incidents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent highly preferred. In lieu of Diploma or GED, years of experience, knowledge, skills, and fit will be considered.
- Prior experience operating powered industrial equipment in a warehouse and/or manufacturing environment preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America