Compounding Supervisor (Groveport Facility)
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Leads, assigns and supervises the activities of compounding department to ensure performance expectations and production schedules are met timely and with the highest level of quality.
- Motivates, coaches and develops all employees within the department. Communicates performance expectations to department employees and delivers feedback as required.
- Reviews, identifies and resolves errors/discrepancies within SAP and the Manufacturing Instruction Packets.
- Interacts with other departments in coordinating the compounding schedules and related activities.
- Conducts investigation on batching issues, incidents and deviations to assure that root causes are identified and appropriate corrective action actions are taken and/or implemented.
- Develops, implements, and executes action plans related to internal and external audit results, which may include improvements to SOPs, manufacturing instructions, GMP and safety processes and/or procedures.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly area at all times.
- Follows, promotes and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists the safety department and safety committee with investigations and corrective actions related to safety hazards and/or incidents.
- Verifies all compounding employees have received necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s, Work Instructions, and cGMPs procedures.
- Identifies and recommends new/upgrading of equipment and/or methods to improve productivity and capacity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS in Engineering or related technical field. In lieu of degree, a minimum of three years of experience in a manufacturing environment required, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience required.
- SAP experience desired.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America