Compounding Material Handler (Groveport Facility)
Compounding Material Handler
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Operates all processing and powered industrial equipment according to operational procedures, safety requirements and GMP regulations.
- Cleans and sanitizes tools, hoses, stainless steel totes, pumps and all other ancillary equipment for the Production and Compounding areas. Records these actions in the appropriate logs.
- Transfers completed batches from all compounding mix tanks to totes and finished product tanks to meet the manufacturing and production schedules.
- Performs product rework as required.
- Stages batching KITS from lower to upper compounding areas.
- Handles and labels both hazardous and non-hazardous waste according to standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
- Completes all documentation according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions (WI).
- Gathers and delivers quality samples for lab testing associated with bulk transfers.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly area at all times.
- Follows, promotes and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma/GED equivalent.
- Compounding/processing, pre-weigh or sanitization experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America