Logistics Coordinator (Groveport Facility)
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Coordinates, communicates, and interacts with internal and external customers to ensure expectations and challenges are addressed in a positive and timely manner.
- Daily entry of all outbound sales orders (STOs) for finished good shipments.
- Manages YMS & Manhattan truck ordering systems for outbound shipments.
- Maintains an accurate book of orders for outbound sales orders (STOs) to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provides detailed updates and reports on open orders, both internally and externally.
- Communicates, investigates, and reconciles shortages/overages on outbound sales orders (STOs).
- Participates in the decision-making process of purging depleted orders and orders to be closed short. Provides detail to customer for shorted or late orders.
- Processes, monitors, and modifies shipments in SAP based on customer demand. Tracks and communicates unavailable inventory and reports to appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Tracks special customer requests including sample requests, specialized shipping requests, etc.
- Supports Department Manager in coordinating and completing special requests, projects or assignments.
- Daily management of incoming Fed Ex deliveries and notification to recipients of arrival.
- Daily management of inbound and outbound dock appointments.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent highly preferred. In lieu of Diploma or GED, years of experience, knowledge, skills, and fit will be considered.
- Prior experience Customer Service or Shipping experience preferred.
SAP experience, preferred.
HazMat certification a plus.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America