Material Control Coordinator (Groveport Facility)
- Location – Groveport, OH
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- Sign-On Bonuses!
- Immediate opening
KDC is currently hiring at our Central Ohio locations in both Groveport and New Albany, Ohio! Part of the KDC/One network we are a best-in-class leading producer of specialty and personal care products. Our locations are accessible with easy commute located on RT. 33/Hamilton Rd in Groveport and RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany. Excellent Opportunities with Competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. As an essential business we are continuing to grow our team and are excited to have you be a part of the KDC Team!
This position is responsible for:
- Operates PIT equipment, such as sit-down forklifts, counter-balance lift, cherry-pickers, turret trucks, and reach trucks within the safety and operational requirements established by the Company and equipment manufacturer.
- Coordinates and facilitates the distribution of pick lists to forklift operators based on the production and shipping schedules.
Verifies material transfer orders from production are complete and accurate.
Processes material returns from the production floor in SAP, and completes the material reconciliation to ensure accurate inventory balances.
Performs physical inventory checks for components, labels and finished goods; identifies discrepancies and processes corrections as needed.
Supports the production department through issuing product labels to the process order, and staging label cages.
Enters process order information in SAP, applies a label to material received, reconciles any variances, and coordinates warehouse locations for materials.
Coordinates and schedules inbound deliveries and outbound shipments with local and regional trucking companies; processes in customer’s inventory portal as applicable.
- Completes and retains all receiving and shipping documentation and records based on applicable SOPs and WIs.
Communicates and coordinates with the appropriate internal departments, customers, and vendors to resolve any issues that may prevent on-time and accurate inbound receipts and shipments.
- Coordinates with internal departments to track and handle high priority incoming inspections, put-aways and quarantine releases.
- Processes, audits, and reconciles all transactions related to receiving of raw materials and components and shipping of FGs in SAP; processes in customer’s inventory portal as applicable.
Executes sales orders in SAP to create pick lists for finished goods shipments.
Monitors the work flow and progress of the Forklift Operators to ensure timely receipts and shipments.
- Audits and confirms raw materials, components and FGs are accurate before processing transactions in SAP or loading for outbound shipments.
Schedules outbound shipments for raw materials, components and finished goods, and processes the transactions in SAP and our customer’s portal.
Coordinates with our customer’s transportation department and trucking companies to ensure outbound trailers are received for on-time and accurate shipments.
- Generates express/ground air bills, packing lists and freight bill of ladings (BOLs) for shipments, which may include HazMat shipments.
- Receives, prepares and processes inbound and outbound parcels from respective departments and vendors.
Assists in investigating inventory related issues.
- Follows, promotes, and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies & procedures.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system, FDA Good Manufacturing Practices, OSHA, DOT and EPA regulations, includes maintaining clean and orderly areas at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent highly preferred. In lieu of Diploma or GED, years of experience, knowledge, skills, and fit will be considered.
- Prior experience operating powered industrial equipment in a warehouse and/or manufacturing environment preferred.
SAP experience, preferred.
HazMat certification a plus.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Groveport, 4400 South Hamilton Rd, Groveport, Ohio, United States of America