Summer Temp - Ogunquit - Customer Service Assistant I (28 Hours)
All incumbents will embrace our Quality Service Program which is focused on creating and fostering relationships; displaying a positive and energetic attitude; a willingness to be curious and innovative; and a commitment to safety and security.
Scope of Work
The incumbent will provide a superior level of service while accurately and efficiently processing transactions. He/she will be knowledgeable of our company’s products and services to better meet the customer’s needs.
Essential Functions (3)
- Transaction Processing/Cash handling - Process a variety of transactions accurately and efficiently, which may include deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, etc., accurately and efficiently verify incoming and outgoing cash, including daily balancing of cash drawer and/or TCR/TCD/ATM.
- Customer Service – Displays the following attributes: friendly, outgoing, professional, courteous, projects a positive image, resolves problems quickly and efficiently, and is respectful to customers.
- Product/Technical Knowledge – Maintains a working knowledge of company products and services in order to communicate effectively with customers. Proficient with technology required for this position.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes the Kennebunk Savings Brand by recommending our products and services, supporting our community focus & commitment to being a premier employer
- Understands, supports and adheres to organizational policies and procedures
- Consistently emphasizes the importance of teamwork in the department and company at large
- Responsible for keeping abreast of company news and information
- Responsible for completing required training and policy review
- May serve on various committees
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and duties
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Displays high level of regard for trust and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Displays strong written and verbal communication skills
- Displays strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effectively uses analytical skills to solve technical, as well as, non-technical problems
- Prior knowledge of banking regulations is preferred
- Ability to adapt to change
Desired Job Experience
- Experience in a professional, service focused and fast-paced environment
- High school or General Education Diploma
Working Conditions/Minimum Physical Requirements
- Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable with minimal exposure to injury or other hazards
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Lifting and moving of moderately heavy objects on occasion
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Job Family Banking
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Ogunquit, ME, USA