Invoice Auditor - Revenue Processing JAX
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
To generate accounts receivable through the freight billing process. Perform the settlement function generating settlement to agents, BCOs and third party capacity.
- To generate accounts receivable through the freight billing process. Perform the settlement function generating settlement to agents, BCOs and third party capacity.
- Audit paperwork received from capacity per the customer's requirement
- Call BCO's to submit missing documentation necessary to invoice the customer
- Send email to third party capacity for missing paperwork required to invoice the customer
- Call the agent and send an email to provide correction on rates or accessorial essential to invoice the customer
- Facilitate freight bills that require intervention from the rates and credit departments, prior to finalization
- Perform a secondary follow-up on unbilled loads to the capacity and agents vital to invoicing the customer
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem resolution skills required
- Data Entry skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Customer service experience in a similar environment
- Billing experience
- Some proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Up to three months related experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America