Designs, develops, configures, deploys, and supports analytical solutions serving the transportation industry.
- Work within a collaborative team environment to design, develop, configure, deploy, and support technology solutions.
- Partner with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to determine end-user needs.
- Assist users by analyzing complex problems and clarifying program objectives.
- Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
- Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
- Assist in deployment and support of technology.
- Participate as an active learner of new technologies as introduced into the technical roadmap
- Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop components of technical solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
- Experience with Agile development practices, preferred
- Experience with Cognos as report developer; Admin experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics, preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferred
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
- Interpret and translate data into meaningful and actionable business solutions
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Working knowledge of current versions of BI Tools (MS BI Tools such as PowerBI, SSAS, SSRS and SSIS and Cognos Analytics, preferred).
- SQL knowledge for report development, query validation, and QA.
- General understanding of cube creation and star schema models.
- Moderately Proficient in conducting all phases of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing
- Moderately Proficient in using data profiling tools, query tools, SQL statements, and other means to analyze data
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America