Revenue Research Rep.- Revenue Processing JAX
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
This is currently a work at home position. May be required to work in the office as needed.
Ensure timely, accurate billing of freight charges to customers. Responsible for researching and correcting problems affecting invoicing of customers.
- Interpret, instruct, and relay customer requirements for all EDI 210 and exception billing to agents and other departments
- Research, correct, retransmit EDI for all specialized accounts to meet billing requirements
- Audit EDI 210 rejections and communicate results to the field and internal customers such as billing, credit, accounts receivable, and EDI development
- EDI business liaison for external customers, accounts receivable, credit, and the EDI development team
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Create, document, and audit specialized billing needs for internal and external customers.
- Verify email addresses for all email invoicing customers
- Navigate and understand external customers websites thoroughly
- Audit invoices
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of customer service and phone etiquette
- Highly detailed person
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- iSeries 400
- Previous billing experience
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One to three years professional experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America