· Technical leader within a collaborative team environment to deliver Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions to support the business.
· Partner with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to develop innovative solutions
· Designs and modernizes complex solutions utilizing new technology
· Introduces and coaches on newer technologies.
· Initiate and lead execution of process and technical improvements.
· Present designs, technologies, and technical roadmaps to senior technical and business personnel.
· Design, build, own, and support technology products that meet business needs and adhere to department standards of design, quality, security, performance, supportability and maintainability.
· Assist users by analyzing complex problems and clarifying program objectives.
· Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
· Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
· Participate in design and code reviews.
· Assist in deployment and support of technology.
· Stay abreast of technology trends, create proof of concepts as needed, and lead adoption of new technologies as appropriate.
· Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to lead design and development with minimal supervision.
· Ability to mentor and develop more junior technical personnel.
· Ability to develop components of technical solutions with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
· Experience with Agile development practices
· Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics, preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University, preferred
Minimum Experience: 7 or more years of related professional experience
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
· Expert Proficiency in the design, development, automation, and support of complex analytics and business intelligence solutions. Ensures data quality during and after development.
· Expert of understanding relational databases and data warehouses
· Expert proficiency in data pipelines/movement; current ETL/ELT tools
· Expert in the development of complex SQL and stored procedures for data movement, query validation and QA.
· Analytical mind capable of using data to solve complex business problems
· Expert in conducting all phases of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing
· Strong knowledge using data tools and other means to analyze data
· Expert in interpreting and translating data into meaningful and actionable business solutions
· Advocate data quality by defining quality assurance checks for data and other means to analyze data quality and usage
· Document data solutions, data requirements, report requirements to fulfill business requests
· Proficient in providing technical and data expertise for the business
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America