Power Only Coordinator - International & Air Operations
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
Coordinate daily activities within a department. Respond to inquiries that arise. Work with multiple parties, both internally and externally, to ensure smooth operations.
- Research and review issues that arise
- Prepare needed documentation
- Increasingly builds judgement and knowledge to use increasing discretion to problem solve
- Ask questions when unsure
- Prepare any needed correspondence
- Work with 3rd parties as needed
- Respond to all inquiries timely
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Minimum Experience: Three to five years of relevant experience required
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Certification required
- Familiarization with CARB (California Air Resource Board) regulation.
ESSENTIAL DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
- Responsible for registering Landstar Business Capacity Owners and broker carriers for security access to ports and rail ramps. Including proper registration requirements
- Research, follow up, and audit process for Chassis and Per Diem invoices, including processing payables
- Supply and Maintain Interchange agreements for Ocean Carriers, Tow Away, and Spotting Agreements.
- Assist Agents in moving 3rd party equipment
- Receive calls and resolve Power Only Operational issues
- Other duties as assigned
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America