Payables Specialist -International Settlements- REMOTE
Responsible for facilitating the timely and accurate payment of carrier and vendor invoices, researching and resolving discrepancies and responding to payment inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned. Timely, accurate audit and payment of carrier and vendor invoices Communication with agents, carriers, and other outside parties regarding payment inquiries and discrepancies Research and resolution of payable discrepancies Process adjustment to carrier pay Answering incoming phone calls within department call queue Verification and mailing of carrier statements/checks Special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable computer systems
- Preferred accurate data entry skills, 88kpm
- Excellent organizational skills
- Above average analytical and math skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Daytona Beach, FL, USA
- Gainesville, FL, USA
- Kingsland, GA, USA
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 205 Cumberland Park Dr, St. Augustine, Florida, United States of America
- Macclenny, FL 32063, USA
- Ocala, FL, USA
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Palatka, FL 32177, USA
- Palm Coast, FL, USA
- Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Yulee, FL, USA