Settlement Rep - Agent Settlements
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
Responsible for timely, accurate entry and updating of carrier and vendor remittance addresses and settlement identification codes. Research and review returned carrier and vendor settlement checks.
- Carrier and vendor address updates
- Direct deposit program processing
- Respond to email inquiries regarding address updates
- Process returned settlements checks
- Audit Landstar loads to verify remittance information
- Image related settlements documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Data entry skills 88+ KPM
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations
- 10-Key skills 100+ KPM
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America