Business Relationship Manager (VSBA) - West Region
VelocitySBA Business Relationship Manager
Responsible for the growth, profitability, and management of VelocitySBA loan portfolio. Assists in the development and monitoring of loan policies and procedures as it relates to SBA activities. Performs all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Generate viable SBA 7a loan opportunities via external direct and indirect marketing channels and meet annual loan volume and pricing targets.
- Manage loan workflow, financial analysis and closing requirements.
- Determine 7a loan eligibility under SBA SOP and general prudent lending practices.
- Responsible to prepare and deliver accurate loan applications and loan prescreen form.
- Update pipeline report and attend weekly pipeline meeting attended by the senior leadership team including the President, Sales Manager, Chief Credit Officer, Credit Administrator, Operation Manager and Closing/Documentation Manager.
- Collaborate with Credit and Closing teams to efficiently process transactions.
- Ensure all loan requests are compliant to the policies and procedures of Crossroads Small Business Solutions and SBA.
- Manage new and existing 3rd party loan agents and ensure the agents meet Crossroads Small Business Solutions and SBA standards.
- Ability to maintain efficient workflow
- Professional speaking and presentation skills
- Full understanding and knowledge of SBA eligibility and guidelines
- Ability to identify and mitigate credit risks
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements, business reports and legal documents
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Proficient business writing skills
- 3 years of SBA lending experience with US based bank or non-bank lending institution.
- 4-year college degree
- Job Family USA_Professional
- Job Function Finance & Accounting
- California, USA