Senior Grants Specialist
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Flexible, Full Time
Salary: $52, 000
Location: Mesa, AZ
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES: Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Complete assigned government (city, state, federal) and other assigned proposals for existing and new funding sources to support A New Leaf’s programs and services.
- Utilize time management system through management database, including dates for assigned proposals and reports.
- Ensure that all proposals are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Update status of contracts utilizing management database: including, submissions, awards, declines, important contact or meeting notes, etc…
- Prepare and track quarterly, mid-year and/or annual reports to specific funding agencies as required.
- When authorized, attend and represent A New Leaf at conferences, seminars, external boards/committees and other community networking opportunities
- Research, review, and analyze prospective funding opportunities. Document research in management database.
- Analyze program outcome data (current & historical), prepare reports, analyze trends, continually assess evaluation methodology, and revise outcomes and evaluation methodology as needed.
- Provide support for the development, completion, and submission of new proposals in collaboration with program staff.
- Review and analyze unfunded proposals.
- When approved, attend training workshops to enhance writing skills and development
- Prepare annual client demographics report
- Assist in preparing presentation materials related to contract funding.
- Monitor assigned contract workload.
- Drive personal vehicle to conduct department business.
- High School or GED required.
- Bachelor degree, preferred.
- Four (4) years writing experience, or a bachelor’s degree in English.
- Some knowledge of public funding sources.
- Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Current Auto Liability Insurance
- 39 Month Motor Vehicle Record
- Must Be At Least 21 Years of Age
- Pay Type Salary
- Mesa, AZ, USA