Capital Newspapers is seeking a Circulation Support Coordinator. This position is located in Baraboo, WI. This is a regular part-time, hourly position averaging 32-36 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- Answering the main phone line and directing calls Assisting walk ins with subscription payments and delivery questions.
- Process subscription starts/stops and set up new subscriptions Enter the required information for postal statements for 6 publications
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in writing and speaking the English language. Excellent grammar, typing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- The right candidate will understand the importance of confidentiality and be required to avoid conflicts of interest Capital Newspapers offers:
Competitive compensation starting at $12-13 an hour. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurances 401k with company match Vacation, personal, and sick time.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: The Capital Newspapers organization is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice.
Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Baraboo, WI 53913, USA