Come sell for the market leader - best products, strongest digital portfolio.
Identify opportunities to grow the digital footprint of businesses in The Cedar Valley.
Work closely with clients, exceeding business objectives with smart, cutting edge ad campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising sales including online and targeted display on all devices, SEO, SEM, social media, websites, video, mobile and analytics
- Previous experience selling digital media or competitive media (radio/TV/agency)
- Extensive knowledge of digital devices and apps
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office
- College degree preferred – from an accredited college or university
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle
We offer an outstanding compensation package, which includes base plus commission structure, uncapped commissions, 401(k), medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, short and long term disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Courier is a division of Lee Enterprises. Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, with daily newspapers, rapidly-growing digital products, national marketing services, innovative technology and nearly 350 weekly and specialty publications serving 77 markets in 26 states. Lee Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Waterloo, IA, USA