Ceridian Dayforce/HRIS Analyst
Lee Enterprises is seeking a Ceridian Dayforce/HRIS Analyst to serve as the lead administrator and subject matter expert for all areas of the HCM software platform Ceridian Dayforce. This role will partner with the HR systems team, HR leaders and internal/external customers to analyze and configure work process design and flow to maximize efficiencies and technological capabilities. Set up and maintenance of file feeds and system integrations along with workflow management, customizations, development, and maintenance are essential responsibilities of this position. This position requires in-depth knowledge of business and HR systems, HR processes and reporting requirements, company's policies and procedures, and the ability to resolve complex issues. This individual will drive the successful delivery of accurate HCM for the business and ensure data integrity for all HR systems.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead administrator, subject matter expert and liaison on the Ceridian Dayforce HCM platform.
- Provides oversight of administrative functions including security maintenance, business process administration, integrations and upgrades.
- Ensures system compliance with established policies, data security, privacy requirements, data integrity and audit.
- Responsible for all HR compliance reporting to include but not limited to headcount reporting, EEO Reporting, ACA reporting, along with any other compliance reporting.
- Understand objective of business processes related to the technology. Drive efficiency in the organization and leverage return on technological capabilities.
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendors to document system requirements for integrations and implementations.
- Translate business process design into functional requirements.
- Serve as point of contact for file feed development, testing and implementations.
- Compiles complex data reports, summaries, and logs for executives and HR staff.
- Support manual and automated data loads to and from Ceridian Dayforce to other systems.
- Troubleshoot, provide solutions and implement fixes to configuration, file feed and system issues.
- Develop documentation for test scenarios and test scripts.
- Participate/Lead implementation of additional Ceridian modules.
- Provides user training and hands-on support.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of direct experience in HR systems.
- 3-5 years Ceridian Dayforce experience required.
- P/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP credential preferred.
- Familiarity with federal and multi-state laws/regulations.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, consultancy and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of requirement gathering techniques, project management, and HRIS systems development methodologies.
- Robust analytical skills; knowledge of configuration, testing and implementation techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other advanced Excel functions and formulas).
- SQL and XML knowledge is a plus.
- Critical thinker with exceptional ability to model system workflows and processes and identify and resolve gaps.
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality information and professional demeanor under pressure.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising in 77 markets in 26 states, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 350 specialty publications. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary