Amplified Digital is looking for a creative thinker to design digital and traditional media campaigns to serve our wide range of clients in 46 markets across the United States. We are seeking an individual that is strategic, creative and extremely organized; as well as a team player who is able to collaborate with our Creative team, Sales members, Developers, Media Coordinators, Planners/Strategists, Success Managers, Clients, and third-party partners.
Amplified Digital is a full service digital ad agency focused on digital marketing solutions. Our goal is to help business owners successfully navigate through an ever changing digital landscape and achieve their top marketing initiatives. Based in the Amplified Digital Davenport, IA office, the Graphic Designer will work closely with a talented group of Creative Designers, Campaign Strategists, and Sales professionals to meet our client’s needs.
The Graphic Designer is an innovative and thoughtful member of the Agency Creative team who is both goal-oriented and passionate about their work. A professional who can help create, communicate and execute on an organizational strategy, collaborate with others to meet deadlines and foster an innovative design approach in a fast-paced, complex environment. The Graphic Designer brings "the voice" of our clients to life by developing creative concepts and designs for marketing campaigns that delight our clients and create engagement with their potential customers. Ultimately, they should be able to understand and translate rough client ideas and concepts into engaging ad designs to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop engaging ad concepts with compelling creative for both traditional and digital media campaigns, adapting creative to fit varying platforms and applications.
- Collaborate with Agency team members to concept, design, execute and evaluate creative brand strategies and deliverables that support each organization’s priorities and goals.
- Ensure consistency of brand look throughout all communications, while ensuring the quality of all assets are aligned with artwork specifications/standards.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow directions.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Help with quality control including troubleshooting, double checking of work and proofreading.
- Stay current with design and marketing trends, industry developments and visual styles.
Who we’re looking for:
1-3 years of graphic design experience, preferably with a digital agency
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Visual Arts, or related field(s).
High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
A highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable and strategic visual solutions.
Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills – from the first mockup, through client proposals to final deliverables.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with clients, co-workers and outside vendors.
Self-driven, inspired, motivated, and flexible – someone who takes pride in their work, but understands the need to meet client goals and expectations.
Ability to learn new skills and emerging technologies quickly.
Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects with attention to detail and deadlines.
Demonstrate a solid understanding of digital production techniques, including HTML5.
Proficiency with WordPress, CSS3, and Email marketing systems a plus.
Ability to adapt, multi-task and manage several projects at once.
Maintain and continue to grow communication, strategic, and creative skills.
Deliver clear, effective communication and listen openly to others.
Be solution-driven, highly creative, and able to improvise.
Display a passion for storytelling through visuals and a desire to push the envelope and innovate.
When applying, please provide a link to your portfolio, or a sampling of, along with your resume.
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers.