Part-time Circulation Delivery Assistant
Tulsa World, 315 S Boulder Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America ● Tulsa, OK, USA Req #4360
Friday, June 4, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure all routine route functions, including delivering newspapers, are maintained in the absence of a contractor.
- Help train contractors to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Conduct ongoing communication with customers to verify new orders, reverse cancellations and resolve service complaints.
- Ability to promote and sell the newspaper while increasing market share.
- Available to work various hours Mon. – Sunday and receive phone calls at various hours of the day.
- Safely drive to and from various locations in assigned district.
- Interact positively with customers and contractors.
- On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Safely drive to and from various locations.
- Other duties as assigned
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow all Company policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance standards.
- Valid Driver License with satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Delivery experience preferred.
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa World, 315 S Boulder Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Tulsa, OK, USA